Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: FLOGGING MOLLY

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FLOGGING MOLLY 2004 eNews Bulletin 4
    Viridis Veritas

    Hailing a few good Angelinos!

    We have gone back to where we started for one night only. This show will not
    be advertised nor will it be posted to our website. We will be at Molly
    Malones this Sunday night to perform some new songs that may end up on our
    next record, as well as the usual Flogging Molly gumbo and we would love to
    have you join us. The pub can accommodate 200 people, the cover charge is
    only $10 and there are no pre-sale tickets. This is a 21 and over show only.
    For those wiling and able Angelinos, we will see you there.

    As always, tour dates are subject to change so keep a weather eye open and
    check www.floggingmolly.com or www.pollstar.com for up-to-date show
    information.

    George, FM

    FLOGGING MOLLY

    Sunday, February 22
    Molly Malones
    575 South Fairfax Avenue
    Los Angeles, CA 90036-3128
    Venue Phone: (323) 935-1577
    No pre-sale tickets are available
    Doors: 7:00pm, 21 and older only
    Special Guests: TBD

  2. #2
    Inactive Member molli's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've only seen Flogging Molly one time. I went to a Celtic festival last summer in Columbus where they played. It was really cool. I got to hang out with them and one of them, ( I can't remember his name), gave me a Sprite. Really nice folk...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I HAVE SEEN THEM A COUPLE TIMES.

    I THINK THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST BANDS I HAVE EVER SEEN LIVE.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member molli's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never know about the shows until the next night when everyone is telling me how great it was.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I KEEP UP ON MY SHOW INFO.

    GOING TO SHOWS IS MY FAV THING.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow FM at molly malones. Now thats a hell of a show.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mepheesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2003
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is anyone going to try and go? I'm thinking about it...for anyone that doesn't know, that pub is where they got their name from, they used to play there so much that they felt like they were flogging Molly's....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO GO. BUT I AM ALREADY MISSING 2 DAYS OF WORK THAT WEEK. IM HAVING MY DAMN WISDOM TEETH PULLED. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mepheesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2003
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that sucks...good luck and have a speedy recovery!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    YEAH IM SURE IT WILL BE A FUCKING SICK ASS SHOW. TOO BAD ITS ON A SUNDAY OR I WOULD TRY TO GO. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •